Controlled and safe health tourism
Check where you are going before you start health tourism. 200 euros discount and 10 kg of halva does not mean a good result!
NB! What to keep in mind when planning health tourism in Turkey?
- Use the help of a vetting company to find a safe clinic. (www.bodymed.ee)
- Consider the peculiarities of the local culture.
- Your local Estonian security person, who has clinic contacts.
- Make sure the doctors have the necessary certificates.
- Don’t use intermediaries. Brokers do not provide permanent support!
- Money is never asked in advance!
- Always pay in cash. In the case of card payments and transfers, taxes are added and the price increases significantly.
How long must be on site?
Dental treatment – up to 7 days (2-3 visits).
Plastic surgery – 7 days, of which 2-3 days in the hospital.
Hair transplant – 3 days.
Every procedure comes with a guarantee!
After the procedure, everything necessary for home care is provided.
BODYMED OFFERS THE BEST POSTPAY OPTIONS
We recommend bringing a friend who will be supportive and with whom you can enjoy your free time while getting to know Turkish culture.
I will be there for you throughout the journey and will always help!